We provide subject matter experts that will give delegates the necessary confidence, skills and finesse to pave their way to being their own leading lady.
Our intention is to offer an experience for delegates to walk away feeling inspired, empowered and engaged with their local community and role models from all walks of life.
Agenda for the Day
All included in your ticket price:
- Be inspired to wear your crown by inspirational speaker and writer Sue Levy who will speak about Girl Power.
- Learn about the power of social media, digital you and how to be safe in a digital world with celebrity actress Hayley Owen.
- Be empowered with corporate leading lady Aneshree Naidoo as she takes you on a personal journey to reach your true potential by following your dreams.
- Learn to dress your personal body shape with stylist Miss Amanda Stone and how to complement your personal brand with style.
- Enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the DJC.
- Empower your physical self with an exclusive self-defense workshop tailored for the modern lady from leaders in Self Defense, The Chinese Martial Arts Center.
- Learn how to take care of your personal skincare needs with Uriage and Bio Derma as they walk you through the correct way to take care of your skin in an interactive workshop designed just for you.
- Empower yourself with professional makeup skills taught by Sasha Martin. Learn how to apply makeup that accentuates in an interactive workshop sponsored by leading international makeup brand, MUD.
Enjoy snacks, tea, networking and pampering stations during your breaks with Fleur De Lis Spa and BOURJOIS Nails stations throughout the day.
Take part in social media competitions and #NoMakeupSelfies in aid of The Cancer Association to win awesome hampers on the day.
We look forward to hosting you and your friends for this fun, engaging one of a kind conference.
Face Value Academy Co-Owners
Sasha Martin and Larechia Parumaul