A definite crowd pleaser. This amazingly delicious ice cream can be made without an ice cream maker and is so simple to do.
12 Oreo Cookies (Crushed)
500ml Whipping Cream
1 Can of Condensed Milk
4 tsp of Vanilla Essence
3 Egg Yolks
- Line a bread loaf tin with tinfoil with enough tinfoil to cover the top
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form – set aside
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale and fluffy
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla essence to the egg yolks and mix
- Add the crushed oreos to the egg mixture
- Fold the whipped cream in with the egg mixture and ensure all the mixture has been folded through
- Pour the mixture into the tinfoil lined tin
- Cover the top of the mixture with foil
- Freeze for 6 hours
- Remove from foil and enjoy!